Featuring recipes from premier wholefood bloggers and entrepreneurs, WHOLE is a book born from the demands for better food. Compiled by Bronwyn Kan, WHOLE explores the personal relationship between each contributor and the food they make. Drawing from their collective experience, the healthy wholefoods recipes within are simple to make and are designed to nourish body and mind. The following contributors have come together to create WHOLE: The Raw Kitchen
– Olivia Scott Healthy Always
– Danijela Unkovich Mondays
– Hannah Horton & Eleanor Ozich Bonnie Delicious
– Kelly Gibney Be Good Organics
– Buffy Gill Healthyself
– Abbylee Childs & Twyla Eloise Carew Kitchen
– Sophie Carew Healthy Yeah!
– Hannah Horton Snackpack
– Monique Satherley The Caker
– Jordan Rondel
When it comes to what we eat, the ever-increasing demand for wholefoods and better options speaks volumes for how much we value good health. WHOLE is more than a cookbook. It is a platform to begin a conversation; to educate, to inspire and to engage the wider community in a discourse about what we eat and the ripple effect that food has throughout all aspects of our lives.