Classic, simple & waterproof.
The 'Long Jacket' is a classic yet casual raincoat silhouette. The style is urban and informal. The fabric is lightweight with a matte surface and a soft hand feel, very pliant and therefore easy and comfortable to wear.
- Casual unisex fit
- Model is 172cm and wearing size XS/S
- 50% polyurethane, 50% polyester
- Double welded slanting pocket flaps
- French front placket with snap buttons
- Adjustable hood with a practical cap function
- Ventilation under storm shield
- Adjustable cuffs
- Ultrasonically welded seams
- Machine washable
This is a unisex item, please check our clothing & footwear sizing guide for specific Rains jacket sizing information.
RAINS comes from the rainy nation of Denmark at the edge of the European continent, close to the ocean and with prevailing westerly winds; all factors that contribute to an average of 121 rain days each year. Arising from these rainy weather conditions comes the attitude that a quick rain shower may be beautiful, as well as moody- but first and foremost requires the right outfit. Rains focuses on the whole experience of going outside on rainy days, issuing an invitation to explore even in the most mercurial weather.